Vittoria Rubino Pro G2 Road Bike Tyre
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.707 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The Rubino Pro Graphene 2.0 is an all-rounder and suitable for all circumstances.
- The graphene 2.0 compound is optimised for excellent wet grip.
- The carcass is quite stiff, but it is also extra durable for kilometres of cycling fun.
- The Rubino series focuses primarily on durability and puncture resistance and less on achieving low rolling resistance.
The Vittoria Rubino Pro Graphene 2.0 is the all-rounder in the Rubino series. The Rubino Pro Graphene 2.0 is an all-rounder and suitable for all circumstances. The Vittoria Rubino series also has second generation graphene compounds. With this generation of compounds, Vittoria can optimally adapt the rubber composition to the circumstances. The Vittoria Rubino Pro Graphene 2.0 is equipped with a very flexible compound on the sides for an optimal grip in wet conditions.
The Vittoria Rubino Pro Graphene 2.0 is composed of 3 different compounds. The use of multiple compounds creates an ideal balance between rolling resistance, grip and durability. The carcass of the Rubino Pro Graphene 2.0 road bike tyre is made of Nylon 150 TPI. This makes the carcass slightly stiffer, but it is also extra durable. With the Rubino Pro Graphene 2.0 tyre, you have kilometres of cycling fun at your disposal.
The Vittoria Rubino Pro Graphene 2.0 is an excellent choice for riders who are looking for a wear-resistant and puncture-resistant tyre, without compromising on rolling resistance. The Rubino Graphene 2.0 can be used in all weather conditions, from dry and hot to wet and cold.