Vittoria Rubino Pro Endurance G2 Road Bike Tyre
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.542 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The Pro Endurance is known as the road bike tyre with the best puncture protection in the Vittoria Rubino series.
- A subcutaneous anti-leak protection layer minimises the risk of punctures.
- The rigid carcass of 60 TPI makes this tyre last for miles.
- The strong focus on puncture protection and durability makes this tyre heavier than other models in the Rubino series.
The Vittoria Rubino Pro Graphene 2.0 is the ideal road bike tyre from the Rubino series for riders who spend many kilometres in the saddle every year. The Rubino Pro Graphene 2.0 guarantees maximum puncture protection and highest durability.
The Pro Endurance tyre is fitted with a thick rubber armour on the tread and flanks. This rubber armour reduces the risk of punctures and increases the tyre's durability. A subcutaneous puncture protection layer minimises the risk of a puncture. The Pro Endurance is also known as the Vittoria Rubino series road bike tyre with the best puncture protection.
Like other road bike tyres in the Rubino series, the Pro Endurance 2019 is made up of three different compounds. The use of multiple compounds creates an ideal balance between rolling resistance, grip and durability. These compounds are based on Vittoria's graphene 2.0 compounds. With these second generation compounds, Vittoria can optimally adapt the rubber composition to the circumstances. This results in a tyre that you can rely on for many kilometres.