Vision Metron 40 SL Disc TLR Road Bike Wheels
- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Monday next week
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.548 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- All-round wheels due to the 40mm rim and the low weight of 1560 grams; suitable for level as well as hilly terrain.
- Very sturdy wheelset that is also suited for cyclocross or gravelbikes.
- Tubeless Ready: can be used with tubeless tyre afer mounting tubeless rim tape.
- The Metron 40 SL Disc TLR wheels are hand-spoked, which results in perfect spoke tension.
- Runs smoothly and can be adjusted due to the P.R.A. bearings.
The Vision Metron 40 SL Disc TLR road bike wheels are aerodynamic, stable, and very light. This makes the Vision Metron 40 SL Disc TLR versatile on level, hilly, and mountainous roads. Lastly, the Metrons are strong to the point they can also be used as cyclocross or gravel wheelset.
The Vision Metron 40 SL Disc TLR wheels are equipped with wide U-=shaped rims with a 19 mm internal and 25.5 mm external rim width. The Vision Metron 40 SL Disc TLR wheelset is Tubeless Ready. This gives you the choice between using traditional inner tubes or tubeless tyres. The spoke tensioning is very good, because these wheels are hand-spoked. The self-securing ABS spoke nipples ensure the aero spokes stay in place.
The Metron 40 SL Disc TLR wheels are built around the accurately adjustable Vision P.R.A. hubs. Because the hubs can be adjusted, you can adapt them to your body weight. This allows the hubs to roll slightly more flexibly and reduces bearing wear to a minimum.
• Vision Metron 40 SL Disc TLR wheels
• Vision Quick Release & Thru-axle adapters
• Vision Tubeless valves
• Vision Tubeless tape
• Vision wheel case