Tubolito S-Tubo Road Inner Tube
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.707 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The Tubolito S-Tubo Road are the lightest inner tubes on the market!
- The Tubolito tubes score better on the puncture resistance test than regular butyl tubes.
- Thanks to their minimalist size, these inner tubes fit easily in your back pocket or saddlebag.
- Please note: The Tubolito S-Tubo Road tubes are not suitable for bicycles with rim brakes.
|Wheel Size||28 inch|
|Tyre Width||18 mm / 0.70 inch / 19 mm / 0.75 inch / 20 mm / 0.80 inch / 22 mm / 0.80 inch / 23 mm / 0.90 inch / 24 mm / 0.95 inch / 25 mm / 1.00 inch / 26 mm / 1.00 inch / 28 mm / 1.10 inch|
|Removable valve core||No|
2019’s sensation among inner tubesThe Tubolito S-Tubo Road is the Speed version of the Tubolito Tubo Road. With the S-Tubo Road you have the lightest inner tube of this moment in your hands. These highly innovative and ultra-light inner tubes compete with latex tubes and tubeless tyres.
The Tubolito Speed versionThe Tubolito S-Tubo Road tyre weighs only 23 grams, which is even less than the original Tubo Road (38 grams). An average butyl inner tube is easily four times heavier! Latex tubes are also no match for the S-Tubo Road. In general, latex tubes are 45 grams heavier than the ultra-light S-Tubo Road. The dimensions of a rolled inner tube are also considerably smaller than the regular butyl tubes. This Tubolito road bike tyre is easy to take with you in your saddle bag or backpack.
The ultimate weaponDue to the extremely low weight of the Tubo Road inner tubes, the difference compared to tubeless tyres is minimised. Combined with the improved puncture resistance, Tubolito has created the ultimate weapon for any competitive circumstance. With these inner tubes, you’ll be able to face off against your tubeless-riding cycling buddies.
Please note:The Tubolito S-Tube Road inner tubes are not suitable for bicycles with rim brakes. The heat development of a rim brake and the wafer-thin wall of the S-Tubo Road can lead to a burst tyre.