Topeak Joe Blow Sport III Floor Pump
- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Tuesday
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.652 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The Topeak Joe Blow Sport lll is easy to use as its pump hose which can be turned 360 degrees.
- Easy access to any valve due to the extra long pump hose.
- Very user-friendly pump head for Presta, Schrader and Dunlop valves.
- Foot made of hardened steel for more stability while pumping.
|Use||Mountain Bike / Road Bike / City Bike|
|Valve Compatibility||Presta / Schrader / Dunlop|
|Pump Pressure Type||High pressure|
|Pressure Gauge Type||Analogue|
|Pressure (max.)||11 Bar|
The Topeak Joe Blow Sport III floor pump is an improved version of the popular Joe Blow Sport II. It’s the winner of Mountainbike Plus magazine’s pump test for a reason. The Topeak Joe Blow Sport III bike pump now has an even more comfortable handle and a larger pressure gauge which at 3 inch is easy to read. The pressure is indicated in both PSI and Bar.
The hose which is attached to the steel cylinder can now be turned 360 degrees. The pump has a Hammer-style Twinhead head which is suitable for Presta/Schrader and Dunlop valves and has an extra long lever for easy connection to the valve. The Topeak Joe Blow Sport III floor pump comes with a ball valve accessory.