Topeak Joe Blow Booster 2 Floor Pump
- Ordered now, delivered on Monday next week
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.713 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Perfect for tubeless tyres because of the special pressure chamber.
- Suitable for Schrader/Presta/Dunlop valves.
- Air release button to lower the pressure in the chamber.
- The air pressure gauge isn't accurate for use with MTB tyres.
|Use||Mountain Bike / Road Bike / City Bike|
|Valve Compatibility||Presta / Schrader / Dunlop|
|Pump Pressure Type||High pressure|
|Pressure Gauge Type||Analogue|
|Pressure (max.)||11 Bar|
With the Topeak Joe Blow Booster it is suddenly way easier to inflate tubeless tyres. Thanks to the large integrated aluminium air chamber you can inflate up to 11 bar and with the turn of a dial use to inflate the tyre, same result as when you'd use a compressor. After the tyre is mounted you can flip the switch from "CHARGE" to "INFLATE" and directly pump it. It can also be used for 'normal' tyres. The Air Release button allows you to fine tune the air pressure and blow off overpressure. It has a psi/bar dial on top to read the air pressure.
The Joe Blow Booster has a Kraton grip that feels nicely in your hand and an extra long tube. The stable base makes it all a piece of cake.