Time Atac XC 6
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.649 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The pedals are very durable and light, thanks to the hollow, chromed steel axle.
- You can easily click in and out with this pedal, but it is still attached enough to be able to pull the pedal.
- The open construction ensures that mud, sand and dirt are properly removed.
- The spring tension can be adjusted in three positions. There are no intermediate positions.
The Time Atac XC 6 are perfect pedals for cross country mountain biking, cyclocross and gravel.
The Time XC 6 pedals have a hollow, chromed steel axle. Thanks to this construction, the pedals have a low weight and high durability. You can easily click your shoes in and out of the pedal, thanks to the patented ATAC click system. In addition, the open construction ensures that mud, sand, and other dirt is properly removed.
In short, are you an enthusiastic mountain biker, cross country or gravel cyclist? Then the Time ATAC XC 6 are the perfect pedals. They are very easy in use and remove dirt properly. This makes the trails even more fun!