Tacx Booster T2500 Turbo Trainer
- Ordered now, delivered on Monday next week
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.707 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Can be used without external power.
- Realistic training sensation because of the electronic brake.
- Skyliner front wheel support to properly place the bike is included.
- Use a trainer tyre, because a regular tyre will wear out quickly on the trainer.
- No ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart to pair the trainer to your phone, tablet, or PC.
The Tacx Booster is the latest trainer to join their line-up, and was designed to deliver pure power. Thanks to the magnetic brake, which is even more powerful than that used in the Satori, the Booster can generate high resistance at low speeds. The Booster is easy to set-up and safer to use, as the brake has been integrated, making it impossible to come into contact with the potentially hot flywheel. Many pro cyclists have started using the Booster as their trainer of choice for warm ups, and the new Tacx trainer is now being used by no less than 8 pro teams! This really is the cream of the crop when it comes to bike trainers, both for amateur and pro alike. The built-in brake system of the Booster uses a flywheel and 8 permanent magnets, creating the most powerful brake system of any Tacx trainer. Compared to the well known -and strong- Satori, the Booster offers even more resistance at 25 kilometers per hour at setting "10", creating an even more intense work-out. The Tacx Booster then: a trainer all about pure power.Read more
• Tacx Booster cycletrainer including handlebar lever (10 positions)
• Includes skyliner wheel support
• Tacx Quick Release