Tacx Blue Matic T2650 Turbo Trainer
- Ordered now, delivered on Monday next week
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.707 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Compatible with Zwift using ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart 4.0 signal (Zwift not included).
- Robust frame resulting in high stability, even for sprints in between.
- Ready to use in the blink of an eye.
- The resistance has to be set manually using the handlebar switch and can't be computer controlled.
- ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart 4.0 signal doesn't work with other devices and software outside Zwift.
Tacx introduces the Blue with pride: new series of bike trainers with an excellent price quality ratio. You get a lot for little: a powerful brake that controls the resistance, with a robust frame and a wide leg stand, that stands firmly on the ground. The years of experience from Tacx result in a development of an unshakable frame that is able to withstand the greatest forces.
The Tacx Blue Matic is suited for everybody, whether you ride often or just occasionally. Ride 30 minutes before diner? With the Blue you're ready to go. The trainer has an easy mounting system, making its setup fast and simple. There is no need for a customizing kit (Large or small wheels), even a 29'' mtb wheel fits in this machine.
The magnetic brake of the Blue Matic contains two discs, with eight permanent magnets. This machine has 10 setting controlled with a handlebar lever. The lever changes the magnet positions in the brake unit. During a training its wattage increases when you start pedalling faster or in a higher gear. The maximum power is 700 watts.
Its biggest difference compared to the other Blue variants is its maximum resistance. See the specifications.
• Tacx Blue Matic trainer including shifter (10 settings)
• Tacx quick release