Stages Dura-Ace R9100 Gen 3 Power Meter
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.661 reviews
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Mounting is easy.
- 6x stronger signal, so reduces the risk of interference
- Cadence measurable through magnet.
- Single-sided measurement doesn't give the complete picture of your effort.
- This meter only looks nice at a Dura-Ace R9100 crankset.
The Stages Dura-Ace R9100 Gen 3 power meter is equipped with the third generation sensors. The power meter has received the latest updates concerning radio aerials. As a result, the transmitted signal is 6 times stronger than the previous generation. This improves the range of the ANT+ and Bluetooth compatible cycling computers and watches.
With that they also updated the accelerometer and added a gyroscope. This improves cadence accuracy and a magnet can be used now with a Hall-Effect based system for cadence measurement. The new generation is specially updated to get more functionality by the improved accuracy of ± 1,5% and a wireless firmware upgrade is possible through the App Stages Power.
Furthermore, the Dura-Ace R9100 Gen 3 power meter is very water resistant and has an IPX7 certificate. The energy comes from a cr2032 battery which lasts for about 175 hours. The Stages Dura-Ace R9100 Gen 3 is a nice element in the Stages Performance Ecosystem. A triptych of the Stages Link software and the Stages Dash cycling computer combined with the power meter(s).