Sportful Fiandre Light NoRain Top Windbreaker
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.705 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The windshield fabric on the front provides good wind protection.
- The water-repellent treatment of the front and the NoRain fabric on the back protect well against light rain.
- The stretch fabric at the front, on the shoulders and on the upper arms ensures a perfect fit.
- The back is reinforced, so that the 3 back pockets do not sag.
- The YKK Vislon is concealed under a wind flap, so that the wind is better held back.
- This jacket does not provide sufficient warmth at temperatures below 10 degrees Celsius.
The Fiandre Light NoRain Top windbreaker is ideal for fickle summer weather. The Fiandre Light is suited for temperatures between 10 and 20 degrees. During sunny weather, you’ll get to enjoy extra breathability thanks to the NoRain Light fabric on the back of the windbreaker. Lots of wind? No problem! The wind shield fabric on the windbreaker’s front keeps out chilly breezes. Spring showers is when the Fiandre NoRain excels thanks to its sustainable water-repellent treatment on the front and the NoRain fabric on the back. The Fiandre Light NoRain Top windbreaker is perfect for unpredictable spring or summer weather.
The windbreaker is also very comfortable due to its stretchy fabric in front, around the shoulders and the upper arms. The back panel of the Fiandre is reinforced, preventing the 3 back pockets from sagging when you keep things in them. The YKK Vislon zipper is concealed by a storm flap keeping out the wind. On top of that, the windbreaker is equipped with a reflector in front, which makes sure you’re easy to spot in traffic.