Sportful Fiandre Light NoRain SS Jersey
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.524 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The fabric is water repellent, so you stay dry for longer in the rain.
- Lightweight and easily foldable, so you can simply stash it in your rear pocket.
- The shirt is very breathable compared to similar wind- and waterproof items.
- The jersey has no rear pockets.
- The seams haven't been taped, so water can get through eventually.
Sportful's Fiandre Light NoRain Top has the weight and packability of a light wind vest. However, this piece of magic adds wind protection where you need it the most: on the chest, the shoulders and the upper arms. The WindShield 3L stretch fabric is very light as well and features a DWR coating (durable water repellent). Generally you catch the most rain and splashing water on your back and forearms, so these places are equipped with NoRain Light fabric. The water is just repelled. This fabric's breathability is of an excellent level. The combination of wind protection, water repellency and breathability at a weight of only 213 grams makes this aerodynamic jacket a must-have for your cycling wardrobe. It offers protection in any bad weather conditions, but is also suitable if it stays dry.