Sportful Fiandre Light NoRain 2 Bib Short
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.627 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Water-repellent, keeping you dry during rain.
- Ideal for cycling in wet weather around 10°C.
- The lack of seams on the back ensures water can't seep in.
- The lack of thermal fabric makes these shorts less warm than the Fiandre NoRain 2.
- The padding in these bib shorts is less suited for longer rides.
|Weather Type||Wet weather with 10-18 °C|
|Ride Duration||Short / Medium|
These Sportful Fiandre Light NoRain 2 shorts will help you get through the rainy rides in summer and late spring. The shorts are made of a water-repellent NoRain fabric, which prevents water from seeping through the shorts.
These shorts are laser cut for a perfect fit and the leg ends are covered with silicone grips. This keeps the shorts in place and does not cause irritation. The pad in these pants is the tried and tested Bodyfit-Pro pad that gives a lot of comfort when cycling.
In short, the Sportful Fiandre Light NoRain 2 is a comfortable pair of cycling shorts and is very suitable for the avid cyclist who also goes out the door when the weather is not so nice.