Sportful Bodyfit Pro 2.0 Classics Jersey
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.524 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- This jersey keeps you warm with its windproof front and its brushed fleece inside.
- Extra stretchy fabric on the shoulders and around the arms for a better fit.
- The silicone gripper on the bottom prevents the jersey from hiking up.
- The reflective strips increase your visibility in the dark.
- This jersey has no zippered rear pocket.
- At higher temperatures, this jersey can be too hot.
|Weather Type||Dry weather with 10-18 °C|
The Sportful Bodyfit 2.0 Classics is a real cycling jersey suitable for spring and autumn days when it can still get a bit chilly. The front of this jersey is windproof and the fabric on the inside is brushed fleece material. In order to protect you from the wind even more, a flap has been placed on the zipper. That way the wind has no chance to get through this jersey. This Sportful Bodyfit Pro 2.0 Classics jersey fits very nicely on your body. This is partly due to the extra stretchy fabric that is placed in the arms and shoulders. Specifically on this spot because in cycling position you are more bent than you are when standing. At the bottom of the jersey is also a silicone band placed to prevent the jersey from crawling up. In addition, there are very subtle reflective elements on the back, which improves visibility in the dark.
The Sportful Bodyfit Pro 2.0 Classics jersey is designed for passionate, performance-oriented cyclists that go on rides in spring and autumn too. The jersey will keep you warm, but also fits nicely on your body to reduce air resistance.