- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.652 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Ultimate rigidity and power transfer.
- Even the pros ride with these!
- The soles will be too rigid and uncomfortable for beginning riders.
André Greipel, Christian Knees, and Fabian Cancellara. Just a few of the professionals that have been using Solestar Kontrol insoles for years. The Kontrol Road insoles are specially designed for cycling. With their unique, stabilising-delta they manage to use their potential optimally.
These Solestar Kontrol insoles make sure your feet, shoes, and pedals become one. They don’t need adjusting to put them in your shoes, and you notice the extra stability right away. The carbon enhanced soles make your shoes a lot stiffer, so power isn’t wasted.