Shimano Ultegra R8000 Rim Brakes
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.707 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- These brakes allow tyres up to 30mm wide.
- The brakes have an improved lever function and therefore a higher braking force.
- The weight of these brakes is very low.
|Type of brake||Rimbrake|
The Shimano Ultegra R8000 brakes have been given more tyre clearance so they can take tyres up to 30 mm wide! This also improves brake leverage, offering increased brake performance even on wheels with wider rims. Furthermore, for the Ultegra R8000 brakes the Shimano engineers have tried to improve the aerodynamics of the brakes. They succeeded by turning the lever used to adjust cable tension inward by one quarter.