Shimano SLX M7000 11 Speed Cassette
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 52.637 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The price/quality ratio of this cassette is very high.
- Even with a lot of pressure on the pedals, your derailleur will switch on this cassette.
- This cassette is slightly heavier than an XT cassette.
- The switching sensation on this SLX cassette is slightly harder than on an XT cassette.
|Bike Type||Mountain bike / E-bike / City and Hybrid bike|
|Number of gears||11 speed|
The lightweight and minimalistic designed cassette sprockets are in line with the DYNA-SYS philosophies. It is easy to shift accurately and smoothly so you can ride with the most efficient gear much longer. The sprockets are made of durable steel and the body of lightweight, high quality aluminium. This results in an optimal balance between durability and weight.
• 11-40: 11-13-15-17-19-21-24-27-31-35-40
• 11-42: 11-13-15-17-19-21-24-28-32-37-42