Shimano 105 R7000 Crankset
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.266 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The new design is similar to the more expensive Ultegra and Dura-Ace crankset.
- The distance between the chainrings has increased, allowing you to drive in extreme chain positions.
- Great choice, because riders can choose from different chainring combinations (50/34, 52/36, 53/39)
- The popular cyclocross chainring combination (46/36t) is unfortunately not available.
|Number of gears||11 speed|
|Type of axle||24 mm (Hollowtech II)|
The Shimano 105 FC-R7000 Crankset is the new crankset from the 105 R7000 group. In addition to a new look, this crankset also provides improved performance.
What is immediately striking is the design of the new FC-R7000 crankset. The FC-R7000 has been given the model of the Ultegra R8000 crankset. In addition, the new 105 crankset has been offered the more full crank arms that you can also see on the Ultegra and Dura-ace cranksets. The 105 series hollow forged crank arms are low in weight, with no loss of rigidity. This converts the force into speed with maximum efficiency.
Shimano also adjusted the position of the inner chainring. The distance between the chainrings has increased. This reduces the chance of cross-chaining. This allows you to ride in more extreme chain positions. This makes the 105 series suitable for riders who want to ride races, but don't want to ride with the Ultegra or Dura-Ace group yet.
Shimano gives riders an extensive choice. The cranks come in three different lengths (170, 172.5 and 175 mm). In addition, riders can choose from the following chainring combinations (50/34, 52/36, 53/39). This makes the 105 crankset suitable for a wide range of riding styles.