Selle Italia SP-01 TM Superflow Saddle
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 52.509 reviews
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Because both saddle halves can move individually, you won't move around on the saddle a lot.
- The large cutout provides a lot of pressure relief for the posterior.
- Omdat de rails van manganese-staal is, is dit zadel zwaarder dan zijn broertjes met een rails van carbon of titanium
|Saddle Rail Diameter||7 x 9 mm|
The Selle Italia SP-01 TM Superflow saddle is a comfortable and innovative saddle for cycling enthusiasts. What makes this saddle innovative is the fact that it consists of two halves that can move independently. This allows you to gain maximum efficiency from your pedal stroke. On top of that, the saddle rail is made of manganese steel, which improves comfort without compromising on stiffness.
This saddle has a semi-round rear which makes it exceptionally suited for people who move their hips slightly while cycling. Because this is a semi-round saddle, it provides these cyclists with ample support while still ensuring enough freedom of movement compared to a flat saddle.
This saddle is completely flat, which results in high freedom of movement. The shape of this saddle makes it suited for people with highly flexible spines. The high spine flexibility means these people don’t have any trouble with pelvic tilt. As a result, they don’t need additional support to stay in a cycling position.
This saddle has a cutout which provides pressure relief for people that are quick to experience a sore posterior.