Schwalbe SV20 Extra Light Inner Tube
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.266 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- By minimising the thickness of the side wall, Schwalbe has succeeded in achieving optimum weight savings.
- The Schwalbe SV20 is suitable for 28 inch tyres with a width of 18 to 25 millimetres.
- Due to the strict quality control in the factory, you are assured of a high quality inner tube.
- Due to the thinner sidewall, the tyre is less resistant to sharp stones, twigs and glass.
The Schwalbe SV20 Extra Light inner tube is the slimmer brother of the Schwalbe SV15 inner tube. The Schwalbe SV20 inner tube is characterised by a very low weight. By minimising the thickness of the sidewall, Schwalbe has succeeded in achieving optimum weight savings. With an average weight of 75 grams per inner tube, the Schwalbe SV20 weighs 20 grams less than the Schwalbe SV15 inner tube. Despite the thinner sidewall, Schwalbe still manages to create a reliable inner tube.
The Schwalbe SV20 is suitable for 28 inch inner tubes with a width of 18 to 25 millimetres. The Schwalbe SV20 Extra Light has a removable valve core and is available in different valve lengths (40, 50, 60 and 80 mm). So there is always an optimal fit with your type of wheelset.