Rogelli Tocca Glove
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 52.642 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- As the glove is wind- and water repellent it keeps the cold out.
- The reflective elements ensure good visibility for other road users.
- The glove has a water repellent layer, but is not completely waterproof.
The Rogelli Tocca glove is a grat glove for those colder days on the bike. Because this glove is windproof, you keep the chilly wind out and keep your hands comfortably warm. additionally, a splash of water is no problem because of the water repellent layer on it, but a rain shower will be too much for this glove. It is therefore ideal for use in dry conditions with a temperature between 0 and 10 degrees. On the inside of the glove you will find a fleece inner layer which provides good insulation and a comfortable feeling. To keep a good grip on the handlebars, these Rogelli Tocca gloves have a silicone structure on the palms.