Roeckl Rhone Glove
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.498 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- You can use your phone and/or cycling computer with the touchscreen compatible index finger and thumb.
- Since these gloves are 100 % windproof and have a very good water-repellent coating, you are well protected against cold and wet weather.
- Made of Duradero WR artifical leather that is very comfortable and wear-resistant.
- Gloves are not 100 % waterproof, over time rain will come through.
The Roeckl Rhone is a winter cycling glove that offers you good protection against a cool wind and rain. This is partly due to the Roeckl-Tex membrane, which is windproof and water-repellent. This feature in combination with the warm inner lining ensures you of keeping your hands nicely warm and dry. In addition, the glove is highly breathable.
The silicone grip is touchscreen compatible and will also give you a good grip on your handlebar. The padding is divided over multiple places, so you’ll experience a higher level of comfort whilst cycling.