Quarq Sram Red DZERO Power Meter
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.707 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- This power meter measures power output very accurately.
- You can adjust the teeth of your chainrings without impacting the measurement.
- This power meter requires a GXP bottom bracket. You might need to replace your bottom bracket.
|Number of gears||11 speed|
|Number of bolts||5|
|Compatibility||ANT+ / Bluetooth|
The Quarq Sram Red DZERO power meter is a power meter for Sram 11 speed groups. You have the choice of running the Quarq Sram Red DZERO power meter with or without chainrings. The Quarq Sram Red DZERO power meter will then be equipped with separate Sram Red chainrings. This power meter is provided with a 24mm GXP bottom bracket fitting. A bottom bracket with a GXP fit is required for this.
Sram's power meters have an ANT+ and Bluetooth connection. Quarq power meters have high accuracy. They measure with a minimum deviation of no less than 1.5%. The system is double-sided and measures both legs. This measurement takes place in the spider of the crankset. This gives you good battery protection and no temperature differences that can affect the measurement.