Park Tool SR-12.2 Chain Whip
- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Tuesday
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.652 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Great cassette grip because the whip goes around the entire cassette.
- Made of hardened steel that doesn't bend.
- The end has a fit for Park Tool Lockring tools.
- Additional tool required to unscrew the lockring.
|Number of gears||6 speed / 7 speed / 8 speed / 9 speed / 10 speed / 11 speed / 12 speed|
|Suitable for||Campagnolo / Shimano / Sram|
This multifunctional Park Tool SR-12.2 Chain Whip allows you to remove your cassette even more easily. This chain whip is made of hardened steel, retaining its grip on the cassette and preventing it from bending. In addition, the grip is great and the likelihood of slipping small, because this chain whip encloses the cassette completely.
The other end of this chain whip has a key with a Park Tool Lockring Tools fit, enabling you to install your new cassette.