Oakley Radar EV 24k Iridium Cycling Glasses
- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Wednesday
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.688 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The 24K Iridium lens is perfect for use in moderate to bright light.
- Path lens has a fine cut, which makes it perfect for people with a delicate face.
- The 23% light transmittance makes the lens less suited for really bright sunlight.
The Oakley Radar 24K Iridium cycling glasses are top-of-the-line glasses that are the result of decades of research by Oakley. This makes it one of the most popular cycling glasses Oakley has ever produced. The lens is larger, preventing the frame from obscuring your vision even in riding position. In addition, the temples are equipped with surge ports: vents that provide a cooling stream of air.
The lens in these glasses is the 24K Iridium lens. This lens has a 23% light transmittance, which makes it an optimal lens for moderate to bright light. In addition, the lens is indestructible, preventing you from getting cut by the glass in the event of a fall. The frame is made of O-Matter material that is lightweight and can handle the most extreme circumstances.
• Radar EV 24k Iridium cycling glasses
• Glasses case
• Extra nose pad