Oakley Latch Beta Prizm Grey Sunglasses
- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Tuesday
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.666 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Retro sunglasses with today's technologies.
- Significantly improves vision with its 17% light transmittance.
- Durable O-Matter material for incredibly long lifespan.
- No rubber nose piece, so the glasses could slide down your nose.
|Lens Type||Prizm Grey|
|Frame Colour||Matte Black|
|Lens Colour||Prizm Grey|
|Weather conditions||Sunny days|
The Oakley Latch Beta Prizm Grey are sunglasses with a stylish retro design, while having the latest technologies. These glasses are equipped with a nifty functionality that enables you to easily attach them to your cycling jersey. This makes it easy to store if the sun is a bit less bright. With its daring lens shape and keyhole bridge, the only question is if you even want to take it off.
The frame of the Oakley Latch Beta is made of lightweight and durable O-Matter material. This makes it feel comfortable and enables you to use it for years to come. With a light transmittance of 17%, the Prizm Grey lens significantly improves your vision in bright light.