Michelin Power Competition Tubular Tyre
From 52,95€ 10,04€ discount
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.652 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Due to the flexible carcass with a latex inner tube, the Michelin Power Competition has a low rolling resistance with a very comfortable road holding.
- The new rubber compound of the Power All Season compound gives you an exceptional grip on wet and dry surfaces.
- Underneath the tread there is an extra reinforcement against punctures.
- The Cofidis team, among others, relied on the Michelin Power Competition Tubular tyre during several Continental Pro and World Tour 2018 races.
- The Michelin Power Competition Tubular is not the lightest tubular tyre.
|Wheel Size||28 inch|