Lezyne Mantel Dual Floor Pump
- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Monday
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 49.366 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Perfect price-quality ratio.
- Suitable for Presta and Schrader valves.
- Has a maximum pump pressure of 15.2 bar or 220 PSI.
- Equipped with a extra long pump hose.
- Extra valves for balls and small inflatable beds.
- Not suitable for bicycles with Dunlop valves.
The Mantel floor pump is a high-quality floor pump in Mantel design. With this floor pump, you have a high-quality bicycle pump at your disposal for a real Mantel price.
This versatile pump is suitable for inflating your mountain bike and road bike tyres. The bicycle pump is equipped with a dual valve pump head. You can easily switch between Presta and Schrader valves. The narrow air chamber allows the pump to deliver a maximum pressure of 15.2 bar or 220 PSI. This makes the pump suitable for both mountain bikes and road bikes. The analogue pressure gauge gives a clear overview of the current tyre pressure in Bar and PSI.
The Mantel floor pump is equipped with an extra long pump hose. The long pump hose gives you extra room for manoeuvre between your bike and the bike pump. This ensures optimum ease of use during pumping. In addition, the pump head is equipped with a lever to attach the pump head to the valve. This lever keeps the pump head firmly on the valve and makes it easy for you to inflate your tyre.
Thanks to the extra supplied valves, the floor pump is also suitable for inflating balls and small inflatable beds. Are you done pumping? After use, place the pump head back into the pump head holder. This means you don't have any problems with the pump head or pump hose lying around.
The Mantel floor pump is made of a rigid steel housing. This ensures a long service life. This makes the Mantel floor pump an ideal bicycle pump for daily use.