Lezyne Zecto Drive Max 250LM Rear Light
- Ordered now, delivered on Tuesday next week
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.645 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- This rear light has a long battery life with continuous illumination
- With a maximum capacity of 250 lumens, this light is more powerful than most rear lights.
- The aluminium construction provides extra durability
- Does not have a MOR lens for side visibility
The Lezyne ZECTO DRIVE MAX REAR 250 LM is a compact rear light with excellent visibility. The back light is equipped with 3 powerful LEDs. Together they produce a maximum power of 250 lumens in flashing mode.
With continuous lighting, the Lezyne ZECTO DRIVE MAX REAR 250 LM has a maximum power of 35 lumens. In this mode, the battery lasts approximately 6 hours. In eco mode (5 lumens) with continuous lighting, the battery life is 24 hours. When the battery is empty, you can quickly charge it with the integrated USB connector. The charging time is approximately 2.5 hours.
The light is made of aluminium construction. Besides rigidity, aluminium ensures good disposal of the produced heat. This increases the sustainability of the rear light. The rear light has 8 different modes.