Lezyne Lite Drive 1000XL / KTV Pro Drive Light Set
- Ordered now, delivered on Monday next week
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 52.524 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The light output of 1000 lumens (Lite Drive 1000XL) and 75 lumens (KTV Pro Drive) makes this set perfect for use in dark rural environments or as daytime lights.
- The "Wide Angle Optics" lens provides 270° visibility. The light can also be seen on the side of the lamp, making you more visible to traffic around you.
- The Lite Drive 1000XL headlight is made of aluminum, resulting in a strong but lightweight headlight.
- Easy to attach to almost all frames and handlebars with the silicone strap.
- A helmet mount for the Lite Drive 1000XL headlight is not included. It is sold separately if required.
The Lezyne Lite Drive 1000XL / KTV Pro Drive Light-set consists of the Lezyne Lite Drive 1000XL headlight and the Lezyne KTV Pro Drive tail light.
Lezyne Lite Drive 1000XL
The Lezyne Lite Drive 1000XL bicycle light has a brightness of 1000 lumens by means of 2 powerful and efficient LEDs. The headlight is equipped with a MOR (Maximum Optical Reflection) lens, which ensures that the light beam is evenly distributed. Because you don't have a centred beam, other road users will be less disturbed by your beam. Furthermore, the MOR lens ensures improved visibility from the sides. Lezyne produced its Lite Drive 1000XL headlight in CNC milled aluminium. This makes the lamp compact, strong, durable and the cooling fins in the aluminum housing are able to properly dissipate its heat.
The Lite Drive 1000XL has 8 different settings, including 4 continuous and 4 flashing modes. The most remarkable is the unique 1000 lumens strong 'daytime flash', which ensures good visibility during the day. Thanks to the different modes, you can adjust your brightness to your surroundings. When switched on, the memory function activates the last mode you used before turning it off. So you'll never have to search for your favourite mode again.
Charging the Lezyne Lite Drive 1000XL is easy with the included micro-USB cable. The headlight comes with a versatile strap, making it easy to attach to virtually any frame or handlebar.
b>Lezyne KTV Pro Drive
The Lezyne KTV Pro Drive taillight is compact, light and durable with light output of up to 75 lumens. The KTV Pro Drive has IPX7 water resistance, which ensures that you can leave the lamp on your bike in all weather conditions, even during a heavy shower. The lamp's Wide Angle Optics lens offers over 270° visibility so you can safely use your bike, as you are also highly visible to traffic approaching from your left or right.
The Lezyne KTV Pro Drive bike light has a runtime of up to 19.5 hours at 10 lumens in the most energy efficient mode . In "Daytime Flash" mode the KTV Pro Drive flashes at 75 lumens; strong enough to be visible during the day. In total the Lezyne KTV Pro Drive has 5 modes, of which 2 are continuous and 3 flashing. The KTV Pro Drive bike light can be mounted on all round seatposts and on most aerodynamic seatposts. Finally, the rear light has an integrated USB stick for easy charging without a cable.
- Lezyne Lite Drive 1000XL
- Lezyne KTV Pro Drive
- Silicone handlebar mount
- Silicone seatpost mount
- Micro-USB cable