KASK Valegro Helmet
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.627 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Because of its 180 grams an enormously lightweight helmet!
- With its 37 ventilation ducts, your head stays cool even during the toughest exercise.
- Leather straps for extra comfort and prevents skin irritation.
- The Sanitized pads are provided with an antibacterial layer, which prevents dirty odors.
- The strap can't be adjusted at the ears, so it doesn't fit equally well at all ears.
|Road Helmet Type||All-round helmet|
The Kask Valegro brand new bicycle helmet is super-light and offers the best ventilation! The new design of this Valegro has no less than 37 ventilation ducts. This combined with the unique HyVent technology ensures that your head has the right temperature during the toughest exercise. With its 180 grams, it is not only ventilated but also incredibly light. So, it seems like you're not wearing it. The Valegro is extremely comfortable and easy to adjust. This is done by turning the Octo Fit adjustment system 180 degrees, making it quick and easy to adjust. The leather chinstrap prevents irritation to the skin. In short, are you looking for a super-light well-ventilated helmet that also looks beautiful? Then the Kask Valegro is the helmet for you.
Kask didn't just trust on Team Sky's input alone, so they spent a great amount of time on data research, position analysis (how does a rider move on the bike) and thermodynamic studies. I do not think we need to mention that this has already produced the necessary results.