GripGrab Waterproof Merino Thermal Socks
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.688 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The GripGrap Waterproof Merino socks are completely waterproof
- The Merino wool keeps your feet warm and dry because of the insulating and breathable qualities
- Reinforced with nylon on the vulnerable areas for extra sustainability
|Collection||Autumn / Winter 2019/2020|
The GripGrap Waterproof Merino Thermal Sock is a comfortable, entirely waterproof, insulating sock for the off-season. These socks are ideal for cold and wet days.
Because the GripGrap Waterproof Merino socks are entirely waterproof, they offer excellent protection for the feet on rainy days. Please note: The socks are so waterproof that water will fill them when with water when it rains. Once correctly packed, you no longer have to worry about wet feet.
The socks are partly made of Merino wool. Merino wool is known for its breathable and insulating ability. This keeps your feet nice and warm during the autumn. Because of the breathability of Merino wool, sweat is immediately transported to the outside. This keeps your feet warm and dry during a bike ride.
Finally, the heel and toes are reinforced with nylon. This increases the sustainability of the socks so that you can enjoy your GripGrap Waterproof Merino socks for a long time.