GripGrab Primavera Cover Sock
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.652 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Ideal during the spring and autumn to keep your feet just that little bit warmer.
- Easy to put on because of the sock's ability to stretch.
- Too cold for use on winter days.
The GripGrab Primavera Cover Sock is worn over your road bike shoes and is made to break the wind during spring and autumn. A small insulating layer which can just make that all-important difference. The Primavera Cover Sock can also keep the gravel out of your shoes during a dry off-road adventure. Naturally, they have a cut-out for the cleats and reflective elements to enhance your visibility in the dark.