Garmin Edge 130 Cycle Computer Bundle
- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Tuesday
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 52.637 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Simplified, robust design with 1.8-inch screen that is bright and easy to read in sunlight or low light
- Contains turn-by-turn navigation and even shows you how to return to your starting point.
- Has GPS, GLONASS and GALILEO satellites for even better precision.
- This version comes with a Garmin Premium heart rate strap.
- Use of sensors may affect battery life.
- There is no SD card slot on the Garmin Edge 130.
|Navigation||Yes, via your phone|
|Navigation using||Preloaded route / Back to Start feature / Route created on smartphone|
|Battery Life||15 hours|
|Satellite Signal||Galileo / GLONASS / GPS|
|Turn by Turn Navigation||Yes|
|Compatible with||Smartphone / Tablet / PC|
|Compatible apps||Garmin Connect / Strava app / TrainingPeaks / Endomondo|
The Garmin Edge 130 bundle is a compact, lightweight and robust GPS cycling computer. Despite its small size, this new Edge 130 bike computer is packed with valuable features. For example, the Edge 130 can be used as turn-by-turn standard navigation, as well as GPS bike computer with many training options. Track your performance and use features such as: training stress score, standard cycling dynamics, watt/kg tracking, FTP value, recovery time and VO2 max to improve your shape. The barometric altimeter provides accurate data during ascent and descent. The 1.8 inch display is clearly visible in sunlight and is quick and easy to use with just 5 buttons.
What is the benefit of the Garmin 130 Bundle?
This package contains only the cycling computer with the basic necessities. This Garmin 130 is also available in a bundle of sensors. The bundle package includes a heart rate monitor, speed sensor, and cadence sensor. If you are interested in an Edge 130 with sensors, have a look at the Garmin Edge 130.
To take advantage of the 60 days free Strava Summit, you will need to register with Garmin. If you have connected the device to Garmin Connect and you have linked the Garmin Connect account to your Strava account, the 2 months will be automatically activated free of charge. There is no need to enter codes.
• Garmin Edge 130
• Garmin Premium heartrate belt
• Standard support
• USB cable
• Attachment cable