FLR Defender Road Shoes
- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Monday next week
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 65.429 reviews
Pros & Cons
Pros & Cons
- Warm and dry feet with its warm foot bed lined with artificial fur.
- The large opening and loop at the back make it easy do put the shoes on.
- The reflective elements along the shoe ensures high visibility on dark winter days.
- The sole is made of plastic reinforced nylon, which is not that stiff, leading to power loss while cycling.
To be able to easily put on or take of these higher model shoes they enlarged the opening and added a velcro strap to tighten the fit once donned. A loop has also been added on the back to help putting it on without damaging the neoprene sok. Adjusting the fit is easy thanks to the simple lacing mechanism. This allows you to tighten the shoe quickly for a nice fit around the foot. The reflective elements on the FLR Defender winter cycling shoe ensure that you are clearly visible for other traffic on darker days.
Detailed description size in cm
To help you as best we can in choosing the right shoe size, we measured all shoes ourselves. All you have to do now is measure your own foot length and we will indicate which shoe size fits you best per brand. You can easily measure your foot by placing an A4 sheet on the floor against the wall. Stand with your foot on the paper with your heel against the wall. Draw a line next to your big toe (or the toe next to it if it's longer). Mark your other foot on the paper as well and then continue with the largest foot. Now measure this distance and you have your foot length in cm's! Please note: some suppliers have their own measurement system, which means that what is on the shoe box may differ from what we have measured.
The shoe size you need may vary per brand. This is because certain brands have a smaller or larger last. In addition, we have divided the shoes into narrow / medium / wide. Read all about this on our blog!
Voor Euro 90, warme en droge voeten. Handige afdichting van de veters. Kunnen vele malen duurdere merken een voorbeeld aan nemen. Keurig afgewerkt. Krap bemeten, normaal 45 van deze 46 en die zit precies goed, kan geen dikke thermo sok meer bij. Topschoentjes!!
Doet wat t moet doen
Breed op pedalen
Ze zijn wat te breed op mijn fiets of op miln klikpedalen voor andere uit stekend goed warm daar voor heb ik ze genomen.
|FLR Defender||Shimano RC300||Northwave Core 2||Shimano RC100|
|3 reviews||1 review|
|Type of shoe||Entry-level class||Middle class||Entry-level class||Entry-level class|
|Sex||Men||Men||Men||Men / Women|
|Collection||Autumn / Winter 2019/2020||Autumn / Winter 2020/2021||Autumn / Winter 2020/2021||Autumn / Winter 2020/2021|
|Pedal type||3-point mount||3-point mount||3-point mount||3-point mount|
|Type of closure||Velcro||Dial||Velcro||Velcro|
|This product||View product||View product||View product|
|Autumn / Winter 2019/2020|
Manufacturer specifications• Reflective elements
• Warm footbed lined with artificial fur
• Pull on and off loop at the back
• Water-repellent neoprene ankle sock
• Easy large entry with Velcro tape
• M250 with nylon reinforced synthetic sole
• Handmade leather nose