Fizik Vento X3 Overcurve MTB Shoes
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.688 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- A performance-oriented mountain bike shoe, made in collaboration with professional cyclists.
- The Overcurve system takes into account the asymmetric shape of your ankles for an optimal fit.
- The carbon outsole is lightweight and very rigid for optimal power transmission to the pedals.
- A double BOA closure would provide even better adjustability of the shoe.
|Season||Summer / Spring / Autumn|
|Shoe Width||Average / Narrow|
The Fizik Vento X3 Overcurve is a cross country mountain bike shoe. The Overcurve X3 does exactly what you’d expect from a mountain bike shoe: fit perfectly to the shape of your feet and efficiently transfer the watts onto the pedal.
This cross country shoe has a slim, streamlined fit. The top layer of the shoe is made of Microtex. This material is flexible yet very strong. This ensures the top of the shoe fits the shape of your feet nicely.
In addition, the X3 is equipped with Fizik’s Overcurve. This features a staggered collar wrapping around the ankle and tracing the natural asymmetry of the ankles. This ensures the collar fits perfectly around the ankle, which provides a very comfortable fit. The Overcurve closure system is simple and very accurate. With the BOA dial you can ensure optimal tension.
To finish the Vento X3, Fizik chose a Carbon outer sole. This sole is very rigid for optimal power transfer onto the pedals and weighs not a gram too much. With the Fizik Vento X3 Overcurve road bike shoes you’ll have an optimal mix of comfort and speed.