Fizik Transiro R4 Powerstrap Triathlon Shoes
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.733 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The Powerstrap closure is a very fast and easy shoe closure; ideal for use in the triathlon.
- Possibility to widely open the shoes, so you can quickly get into your shoes.
- The outsole is equipped with ventilation holes for good temperature control.
- The Powerstrap closure is ideal for short triathlon distances, but less suitable for long distances.
|Shoe Width||Average / Narrow|
|Specific winter shoe||No|
The Fizik Transiro R4 Powerstrap is a triathlon shoe with a quick-and-easy velcro strap. This makes it ideal for triathlon use, when every second counts.
The Powerstrap is the quickest and easiest strap for triathlon shoes. The Powerstraps pulls the inside of the shoe over the instep for a fast yet accurate fit. For optimal time saving in the transition areas you can fully open the Powerstrap in advance. This allows you to swiftly enter your road bike shoe. Afterwards, you can close the Powerstrap by pulling and you’ll be ready to go.
The top of the R4 Transiro triathlon shoe is made of mesh. This perforated material ensures proper outward air ventilation. In addition, the inside is equipped with Fizik’s microtex for anti-slip support for every pedal stroke. The bottom of the R4 Transiro is provided with a stiff R4 outer sole. This stiff outer sole enables efficient breathability and good temperature control.