Fizik R1 Infinito Road Shoes
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.707 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- A popular shoe among competition riders: Nairo Quintana and Mikel Landa also choose the R1 Infinito.
- Because of the high degree of adjustability these shoes fit well around your feet.
- The double BOA closure makes it easy to adjust the shoes when you're on the go.
- If you quickly suffer from sweaty feet, the R1 Infinito Knitted is a better choice.
|Specific winter shoe||No|
|Shoe Width||Average / Narrow|
The Fizik R1 Infinito is a competition shoe for performance-oriented cyclists. It’s for good reason that Nairo Quintana and Mikel Landa opt to use Fizik’s R1 Infinito road bike shoes. According to Fizik, they managed to ‘perfect perfection’ with this road bike shoe. The R1 Infinito guarantees maximum comfort and unprecedented power transfer onto the pedal.
The Fizik R1 Infinito road bike shoes are made of 1.2 mm thick perforated Microtex. This material combines toughness with flexibility and breathability. This results in a road shoe with high breathability and wearing comfort. The side of the shoe is perforated for optimal temperature control. The outer sole is made of ultra-stiff carbon for optimal power transfer onto the pedals.
In addition, the R1 Infinito is equipped with the Volume Control and Dynamic Arch Support technologies. With Volume Control you can increase or decrease the space in the front of the shoe. This prevents your feet from sliding in the shoe while cycling. Dynamic Arch Support provides the R1 Infinito with extra support for the arch of the foot. This allows the road shoes to fit your feet seamlessly.
To top it off, the instep of these road bike shoes has a double BOA dial. This simple closure system allows you to quickly tighten or loosen the shoes when you’re already on your pedals. It’s an ideal system during intense trainings or competitions. The nylon thread ensures an even distribution of pressure on the instep, preventing irritating pressure points on your feet.