Fizik R1 Infinito Knitted Road Shoes
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.652 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The knitted fabric provides an excellent fit and good temperature regulation for a tight appearance.
- The double BOA closure makes it easy to adjust the shoes on the go.
- The stiff carbon sole ensures optimal power transmission to the pedal.
- If you have never ridden a carbon sole before, it will feel uncomfortable at first.
|Season||Summer / Spring / Autumn|
|Shoe Width||Average / Narrow|
|Colour||Purple - Blue|
The Fizik R1 Infinito Knitted is the ultimate competition shoe. These road bike shoes are the first road shoes made of knitted material. This material is known for excellent flexibility and its high breathability. The fabric is flexible to the point that it seamlessly suits your feet. In addition to the high breathability, these shoes also offer great temperature regulation. This results in an extremely light, supporting shoe with a sleek look.
The instep of this road bike shoe is equipped with a double BOA dial. This simple closure system allows you to quickly tighten or loosen the shoes when you’re already on your pedals. It’s an ideal system during intense trainings or competitions. The nylon thread ensures an even distribution of pressure on the instep, preventing irritating pressure points on your feet.
Lastly, the outer sole is made of carbon, which ensures maximum stiffness. Because of this, you can be sure that every pedal stroke counts. The bottom of the sole is provided with waterproof vents, allowing heat to exit the shoe without letting in water. The Fizik R1 Infinito Knitted combines a great comfortable fit with maximum ventilation. Combined with the stiff carbon sole, this provides optimal performance for this amazing competition shoe.