Continental Grand Prix Road Bike Tyre
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.707 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- It's versatility makes it perfect for the tour riders among us.
- Supple carcass with great traction on wet as well as dry road surfaces.
- Poly X Breaker layer reduces the likelihood of punctures.
- Extra focus on durability and puncture resistance, the Grand Prix compromises on rolling resistance.
Long lifespan, puncture resistance, comfort, and low rolling resistance. The Continental Grand Prix is a modern classic, and proof of the long lasting quality and performance Continental is all about. Just like its predecessor, the Grand Prix pushes the limits of what can be achieved. With various widths of tyre, there's the right tyre for anyone.
The new and extra strong PolyX breaker layer, combined with the Black Chili compound, ensures punctures are a thing of the past. Long lifespan and reliability have been the primary focus in the development of this tyre.
• 1 x Continental Grand Prix road bike tyre
• 2 x Continental Grand Prix road bike tyres 23 / 25 mm + 2 x inner tubes 47mm