Continental Grand Prix TT Road Bike Tyre
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.664 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Tony Martin became world champion using these tyres!
- Rubber compound for the fastest performance.
- Smooth centre profile for maximum road contact and lower rolling resistance on straight roads.
- Performance-oriented, less durable and protected.
The latest Continental Grand Prix TT is made to perform! Like the Podium TT tubular, the GrandPrix TT has been developed to shine in time trials or crits. The slick central tread ensures minimal rolling resistance, while the sides of the tyre offer optimal grip in the corners. The minimalist tread combined with the Black Chili Compound will always offer you the best possible performance. The Vectran breaker layer offers some much needed protection, but please be aware: these tyres were made with performance as a single top priority. Protection was of considerably less importance. These are the tyres on which Tony Martin became world champion in the time trial event!
• 1 x Continental Grand Prix TT road bike tyre
• 2 x Continental Grand Prix TT road bike tyres 23 / 25 mm + 2 x inner tubes 47mm