Castelli Velocissima W Bib Short
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.558 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The Endurance Evolution Lycra fabric
- Thanks to the Giro 3 leg grippers, these shorts will stay perfectly in place and the legs won't crawl up.
- The Kiss Air padding consists of multiple densities and thicknesses, that allows it to provide optimal support during longer bicycle rides.
- The bibs of these cycling shorts may feel a bit too tight around the shoulders.
The Castelli Velocissima bib shorts are cycling shorts made from Endurance Evolution fabric. This Lycra fabric keeps the shorts dry. At the leg opening, Castelli has used the Giro3 leg band from the premium shorts. The Giro3 leg grippers allow the shorts to stay perfectly in place, make the fit more comfortable and improve aerodynamics. The Velocissima is finished with a Kiss Air seat pad.
Endurance Evolution: Endurance Evolution fabric offers optimal muscle support and feels drier in nearly all conditions.
Kiss Air seat pad:
Comfort as you're used to from the Progetto X2 Air seat pad. Its soft, brushed fabric at the top, seamless construction and several layers with 2 different densities and thicknesses, make the seat pad very comfortable. A seat pad designed for comfort and long rides. The seamless, antibacterial upper feels like a second skin. The seat pad consists of several densities and thicknesses, and provides support and comfort around your sit bones and perineum. The breathable fabric ensures excellent moisture transport.
Giro3 Grippers: Single-layer engineered elasticated leg gripper that is designed for a soft feeling, while it keeps the shorts perfectly in place and ensures an excellent fit.