Castelli Sorpasso 2 W Bib Shorts
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.713 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Suitable for autumn and winter use.
- The tights offer a small amount of compression and move with you as you ride.
- The front has extra protection from the Thermoflex Core Duo fabric.
- The shoulder straps make toilet breaks slightly more cumbersome.
The Castelli Sorpasso 2 W is Castelli's best winter tight thanks to its supreme comfort and excellent fit. The Sorpasso 2 W is suitable for a wide range of temperatures, ranging from slightly cool to cold. This is thanks to the Thermoflex Core 2 fabric as well as the regular Fleece Thermoflex fabric. The Core 2 fabric features polyester on the inside and nylon on the outside. The combination of those two materials ensures warmth in cold temperatures as well as great moisture regulation in more moderate temperatures. The fabric offers a decent amount of wind protection but lacks a little in stretch. The required stretch is instead provided by the Thermoflex fabric. When combined, the tights offer you optimal compression while moving with your body as you ride your bike.