Castelli Nanoflex Pro 2 W Bib Tights
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.666 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Equipped with Nano Flex Xtra Dry fabric for good protection against water and excellent warmth.
- Waterproof, reflective strip on the inside of the lower legs protects against splashing water.
- Minimal use of seams for ideal fit and high wearing comfort.
- No wind stopper in the front, so the tights can feel fresher.
The Castelli Nanoflex Pro 2 W is made for all weather conditions. The Nanoflex tights were initially developed to protect you when you had to train occasionally in the rain. However, these former Nanoflex cycling tights were not sufficient for the most extreme weather conditions, so the Nanoflex Pro was launched on the market.
This new Nanoflex Pro 2 tights are equipped with the Nano Flex Xtra Dry fabric. This protects you better against the rain and also prevents a little more wind from coming in. The bottom of the tights are entirely waterproof on the inside, thanks to the double layer. The waterproof, reflective strip on the inside of the lower legs protects against splashing water. Besides, the number of seams is limited as much as possible. This improves the fit and ensures optimal wearing comfort.
Since these tights will be worn in severe conditions, the more qualitative Progetto X2 Air seat pad has been chosen. With the Nanoflex Pro 2 Bib tight you can sit comfortably on your bike during long rides in the rain.