Castelli Mortirolo V Jacket
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 52.565 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Thanks to the Gore Windstopper® X-Fast fabric on the front, the winter jacket is windproof and water-repellent.
- The back is equipped with Thermoflex to prevent overheating.
- Due to the strong, ventilating properties, this jacket is also suitable for milder temperatures.
- The only downside of this jacket is that it is not waterproof but water-repellent. This allows water to get through over time.
|Weather Type||Wet weather with 10-18 °C|
The Castelli Mortirolo V is a favourite among many cyclists, because this winter jacket is suitable to wear in different weather conditions.
Do you train very intensively during cold temperatures? Then the Castelli Mortirolo V is the perfect choice. The Gore Windstopper® X-Fast fabric on the front is windproof and water-repellent. This way you stay warm in colder temperatures. The back is equipped with Thermoflex. This material has high breathability and prevents overheating, because the sweat can go outside. Do you cycle less intensively with milder temperatures? Then the Mortirolo V is still a very reasonable choice. With the ventilation openings you can increase the breathability even more. As a result, the Mortirolo V offers sufficient ventilation in milder temperatures.
The windproof and water-repellent properties in combination with the highly ventilating properties make the Mortirolo V an excellent choice for a wide range of conditions.