Castelli Free Aero Race 4 W Bib Short
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.606 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The women's specific Progetto X2 Air Seamless Donna chamois makes it extremely easy to make long bike rides.
- The trouser legs are made of a material that fits tightly around your legs without squeezing them off and supports the muscles during exercise.
- The pants are made of mesh material that dissipates heat and moisture well.
- The Doppio V construction on the front of the pants provides more comfort and ease of wearing.
- The aerodynamic fit is tighter than you might be used to.
|Weather Type||Dry weather with 18-25 °C|
The Castelli Free Aero Race 4 W are bib shorts designed specifically for women. They come with the latest technologies and combines these with a classic look. The shorts are made of ‘Forza Fabric’ material that guarantees a perfect fit. In addition, this fabric has compression increasing feature, providing great muscle support during cycling. Due to this, the shorts have a tight fit without squeezing.
The suspenders of these shorts are made of mesh material. Due to this, warmth and moisture are drained while the suspenders don’t lose in strength. The shorts will remain in place. The fit is improved by the silicone grippers at the bottom so the legs don’t shift.
The padding in these bib shorts is the famed Progetto X2 Air Seamless Donna. This padding is nearly seamless and famous for it irritation reducing properties, which makes your cycling trips even more comfortable.
The Castelli Free Aero Race 4 W are women’s bib shorts that will allow you to cycle the longest rides in a comfortable fashion.