Calobra Eclipse Bib Tights
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 51.028 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The brushed inner lining guarantees warmth and a wonderfully soft feeling.
- The chamois offers comfort during long journeys and is durable due to the wear-resistant material.
- The silicone grippers keep the pants in place.
- The mesh suspenders increase the breathability of these cycling shorts.
- Thanks to the reflective elements, you are more visible in dark conditions.
- Protection against wind and water is lacking and making the pants unsuitable for changeable weather conditions.
The Calobra Eclipse are long men's cycling pants that are ideal to wear during cold winter weather. The inner lining is brushed and provides a nice warmth during days with low temperatures. In addition, the soft fabric provides a pleasant and comfortable feeling. On days with variable weather conditions, these long cycling shorts do not stand up to the test. A windproof and water-repellent finish is missing, so you are not protected against these elements.
The pants' padding is comfortable enough for long rides. In addition, the chamois is made of wear-resistant material, which enhances durability. The elastic straps are made of mesh fabric to increase breathability. This makes these long cycling shorts better able to process perspiration and maintain body temperature. Silicone grippers are attached to the underside of the legs to prevent them from slipping. Even extra safety is represented in these cycling shorts, as the visibility is increased through reflective elements.
All these qualities together make the Calobra Eclipse a versatile long cycling shorts for men that should not be missed in a winter wardrobe.