Bryton Rider 410 E Cycle Computer
- Ordered now, delivered on Monday next week
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.707 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Support of GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System) for highly reliable and accurate GPS positioning.
- Use your smartphone to determine which training data is presented on display.
- Receive your most important smartphone notifications on your GPS cycling computer with the Bluetooth connection.
- Compatible with heart rate, cadence and speed sensor and power meter (not included).
- Long battery life of up to 35 hours.
- The Bryton Rider 410 has no colour display.
|Battery Life||35 hours|
|Satellite Signal||Galileo / GLONASS / GNSS / GPS / BDS / QZSS|
|Compatible with||Smartphone / Tablet / PC|
|Compatible apps||Strava app / Bryton Active app / TrainingPeaks / Endomondo|
|Display smartphone notifications||Yes|
|Strava Live Segments||No|
The Bryton Rider 410 GPS cycling computer guarantees maximum ease of use. Unlike its predecessors, the Rider 410 offers many technical advantages.
First of all, the 410 bike computer is Bryton's first GPS bike computer with GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System). This system provides more reliable satellite coverage. This provides a quicker and more accurate GPS positioning. This ensures that you can get started quickly and that your route is accurately recorded.
With ANT+ and Bluetooth it is easier to pair your cycling computer with other devices and software. So you can easily exchange your training data with apps like TrainingPeaks, Strava and Selfloops. The Rider 410 has over 72 different functions (including time, speed, distance, calories, cadence, altitude, and heart rate). In combination with the Bryton App, you can quickly determine which data should be presented on display. You do not longer have to worry about missing an important message or phone call. Thanks to the Bluetooth connection, you receive the important smartphone notifications directly on your cycling computer.
The Rider 410 bike computer has a 2.3-inch screen size. The black and white screen is razor-sharp and makes reading more accessible than ever. Up to 8 different data can be presented on the screen. This gives you an optimal insight into your real-time performance. Also for the long distance is the 410 your ideal size. This cycling computer has a battery life of 35 hours. Even on long distances, the 410 will certainly not let you down.
What is the advantage of the Bryton Rider 410 T Bundle?A bundle is cheaper than buying the Bryton Rider 410 E and accessories separately. This package contains only the bicycle computer with the necessities. The Bryton Rider 410 is also available in a bundle with sensors. The bundle package includes a heart rate monitor, speed sensor and cadence sensor. If you are interested in a Bryton Rider 410 with sensors look at the Bryton Rider 410 T Bundle.
• Rider 410 GPS-cycling computer
• USB charging cable
• Fastening system
• Safety strap
• Quick Start Guide