Brooks B17 Imperial Saddle
- Ordered now, delivered on Tuesday next week
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.649 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Has a cut-out which relieves pressure from the saddle.
- Ideal if you want to make long rides on your bike.
- Because of the leather cover, the saddle can bleed in the rain.
The almost 100 years old Brooks solution to various saddle problems. The Brooks B17 Imperial is back into production and fulfills the need for those who have problems with long bike rides. This saddle does not guarantee a solution but could provide the opportunity to enjoy a longer bike ride once more.
Imperial series: designed in 1890, anatomic shape specific saddles for gents and ladies.
In the 90s of the 19th century J.B. Brooks & Co. introduced the first saddles with a registered cut-out shape that helped preventively against seat pressure. This innovative solution can be found in saddles by a variety of manufacturers these days. The Imperial saddle was taken out of production by Brooks in the 50's. Recently, the Imperial saddles are back into production. Renewed and improved to prevent numbness of your seat and with a special solutions for men and women.