Bontrager Ion 35 Front Light
Bontrager Ion 35 Front Light2 reviews
20,49 5,12 discount
Currently out of stock
Expected: week 10 - 16 February
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 52.801 reviews
Pros & Cons
Pros & Cons
- This budget friendly headlight is a treat for your wallet.
- Sufficient power to get home safely.
- Easy to mount on the handlebar due to the included Quick Connect holder.
- Runs on batteries instead of a rechargeable battery.
The compact Bontrager Ion 35 headlight is easily fitted to the handlebars using the included Quick Connect mount. It's powerful enough to light up the road in front of you. The Ion 35 headlight has a 35 Lumens lightbeam at the highest setting. It has three different light modes: high beam, low beam, and flashing. The 35 headlight offers 270 degree visibility and comes with batteries and a Sync-mount.
Delivery includes• Bontrager Ion 350 headlight
• Quick Connect handlebar mount
• 3x AAA-batteries
Frequently bought together
|Bontrager Ion 35||Lezyne Mini Drive 400||Giant Numen HL1||Knog Plus|
|2 reviews||1 review||3 reviews|
|Light Output in Lumen||0 - 100 lumen||100 - 400 lumen||0 - 100 lumen|
|Amount of lumen||35||400||40|
|I need a front light for:||Lit roads||Lit roads||Lit roads||Lit roads|
|Charging||Not Possible||USB||Not Possible||USB|
|Number of Modes||3||8||3||5|
|Daytime running lights||No||Yes||No||No|
|This product||View product||View product||View product|
|0 - 100 lumen|
I need a front light for:
Number of Modes
|Clamping Band / On GoPro Mount (not incl.)|
Manufacturer specifications• 35 Lumens from the environmentally friendly, powerful 0.5 Watt CREE LED
• Stand out with the targeted light beam and the 270 degree visibility
• High beam, low beam, and flash for a variety of light options
• Sync-mount for quick and easy set up, fitting, and removal
• Includes 3 AAA batteries and a Quick Connect mount
• Compatible with Blendr stems